Tel: +39 06 830401.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The data (name, surname, personal e-mail) entered in the boxes of this disclosure, shall allow Sogin S.p.A. to collect data with the aim of giving you periodical information on future events, initiatives or activities promoted and held by the Company. The transmission of your data is voluntary, anyway, in case you refuse to provide it, Sogin shall not be able to meet your requests. Anyway, we are committed to ensuring that the information collected and processed comply with the above-mentioned purposes and that no privacy invasion shall occur.
PROCESSED DATA AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING METHOD
We inform you that the data provided, shall be acquired and processed on paper and/or digital, electronic or IT device and the processing shall be based on the principles of necessity, correctness, lawfulness and transparency stated under art. 5 of the GDPR to which the Company complies with.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Sogin may communicate your personal data, for the sole purposes stated above, to the Companies of the Sogin Group and to possible third parties to carry out its activities, given that such Companies adopt equal safety and confidentiality principles. Such entities are appointed personal data controllers by Sogin. The provided personal data shall be disclosed only according to the above-mentioned conditions.
YOUR RIGHTS AS SUBJECT INVOLVED
Sogin informs you that, in every moment, you shall be able to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access (art. 15 of GDPR) – You have the right to know whether your data is being processed or not, and to receive any relevant information about this processing;
- Right of rectification (art. 16 of GDPR) – you have the right to correct the data owned by us, in case of errors or incompleteness;
- Right of erasure (art. 17 of GDPR) – in some cases, you have the right to request and obtain the erasure of your data collected in out archives;
- Right of restriction of processing (art. 18 of GDPR) – in some cases, you have the right to obtain the restriction of your data processing.
- Right to data portability (art. 20 of GDPR) – you have the right to transfer your personal data to another Data Controller Officer;
- Right to object (art. 21 of GDPR) – you have the right to object your personal data processing;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority – in case Sogin refuses to meet your access requests, the reasons for such refusal shall be provided. If appropriate, you will have the right to lodge a complaint as described in the following section.
If you want to lodge a complaint about the data processing of the Data Controller Officer, or about the management of a complaint that you have lodged, you have the right to directly submit the complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We process your data for 10 years. Once this period expires, your data will irretrievably be removed from our database.